I'm a big fan of lists. It's a good idea to make them, even if you never pay attention to them afterward. At least you've made a mental note. Today, as my skin is rather sunkissed from an amazingly full weekend, I started making a list of Summer goals. In September I'll revisit this list and see how many of them I actually accomplished. Ready. Set. Go.
1. Paint a new piece of art for my studio.
2. Run another half-marathon.
3. Learn how to tie a cherry stem with my tongue.
4. Buy a new camera // Take more pictures.
5. Visit the Great San Dunes National Park.
6. Stop at a lemonade stand.
7. Read a "fun" book... something that is not web design, online marketing, SEO, or blogging related.
8. RELAX - STOP TRYING TO DO TOO MUCH & LEARN TOO MUCH!! ...maybe it doesn't make sense to have that on a "list."
9. Hike a 14er.
10. Buy boat shoes... Okay universe, okay Adam, YOU WIN!
11. Write an eBook.
12. Visit the Water Park. Twice.
13. Go white water rafting!
Is it un-lucky to stop my list at 13? I feel like it's complete... If I had to add one for good luck, It would be: 14. Spend as much time as possible building relationships - don't take friendships for granted... who knows where we'll all be in a year.